Indulge in the sheer delight of these decadent Fudgy Dark Chocolate Brownies! With their rich, gooey texture that simply melts in your mouth, these brownies are a true indulgence that is bound to satisfy any chocolate lover. Enjoy them on their own, or get fancy and serve them alongside a generous scoop of creamy vanilla ice cream, a drizzle of caramel sauce, or a burst of juicy berries.
So go ahead, sink your teeth into a fudgy brownie and savor the rich chocolate goodness!
Fudgy Dark Chocolate Brownies
- 4 oz vegan butter
- 4 oz vegan chocolate chopped
- ¼ cup ground flax
- ¼ cup plant-based milk
- 1 cup organic cane sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt omit if you're using salted butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup toasted walnuts or pecans optional
- Preheat the oven to 325℉.
- Line a 6 x 6 pan with parchment paper.
- Place the butter and chopped chocolate in a medium pot, and melt over medium heat. Whisk until smooth.
- Add the ground flax, milk, sugar and vanilla extract and whisk until smooth.
- Add all of the dry ingredients and mix just until combined.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared baking pan, and sprinkle with nuts, if using.
- Bake for 45-50, until a toothpick comes out with fudgy crumbs.
- Cool completely before slicing.